Classic Freezes in dungeons- how to diagnose?


A few months back I started getting lockups in dungeons and haven't been able to figure out what is causing this, or really what else to even try. When it happens I'm stuck running in place so it's very obvious, chat seems to keep working but pugs don't normally pay attention to that during combat so don't know if they can see my input. It's not a full disconnect, the client side obviously knows something is wrong, and /reload doesn't fix it.This -never- happens with guild groups, so I've always been suspecting some addon pulling crossrealm player data. But it's continuing after a clean reinstall with only the must-have addons. No meters, no nameplates, no MDT/RIO. Vuhdo is the only carryover that would touch other player info but will have a hard time replicating all the functionality in it so haven't dropped that yet.It would be fantastic if there's some kind of debugger available to identify what's even happening, especially if it's a completely different culprit like a network hiccup. The only thing I can see in common is that it tends to happen WHEN I REALLY DON'T WANT IT TO. Only once in months of alts doing LFR. Never in N/H dungeons. But in M+ it's almost guaranteed once per run and that's a disaster when I'm usually healing it. via /r/wow https://ift.tt/3uxnmiQ

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen