Blizz Bans Veterans on Memorial Day - Exploitation of Battlegrounds


Imagine being a veteran that plays this game for downtime and being banned on memorial day.It gets better... Blizzard has banned my guildie for fishing while watching netflix claiming he was a bot. All that did was make a customer of 16 years stop subscribing.They've done this on numerous occasions and just did that to me. I've been farming Maraudon for my guildies and have seldomly PVP'd on that account recently. Sure I've had the deserter debuff like anyone but wouldn't that prove that I'm not exploiting and in fact just hungry getting a snack? Well, Blizzard turned on their ban hammer just before launch to ban all of dedicated PVPers.Bubbard - MankrikI've farmed 23k honor in a week and a half which is nothing compared to most and I actively grief the horde on defense and get a decent laugh doing so playing the horde dominated/favored battlegrounds.https://ift.tt/3c9WpLA

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen