BANNED FOR 6min win PREMADES "Offense: PvP Non-Participation/Exploitation" FOR 8 DAYS


My WoW Account was banned for "Offense: PvP Non-Participation/Exploitation" FOR 8 DAYS a day before the release of TBC. I don't understand why. From my understanding I'm getting banned for creating a premade and stomping on the enemy team as soon as possible. how is that an exploit? We aim for the fastest wins possible to maximize our time. You want us to slow down in kills so the enemy team dont feel bad? what is going on. i'm banned a day before TBC comes out for 8 days this is a mistake and is not fair. I do not make AFK premades. I make premades that aim to win as quickly as possible and that should not be bannable. I've NEVER been banned before and for them to do this is so messed up. Blizzards Auto ban bot has made a mistake and if I was affected I can only imagine how many others were banned by mistake. Upheavel#1976https://ift.tt/3gefEVR

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen