LOCK pvp specs for permanent classic servers


So lately as we come towards the end of classic I decided I’ll both freeze my character in classic and move to tbc. I like the idea of getting a little bit of classic pvp in now and then and was thinking of trying some different specs as I won’t be doing classic raiding much anymore, more so just going into classic for a bit of pvp fun now and then. As a result I’m no longer needing to stay hard locked into SM ruin anymore! Which spec do you guys think is best/most fun for pvp in classic? I have heavily used SM ruin and have dabbled into SL build quite a decent amount as well. Here my current pvp gear for reference to compare to others around as it may hinder certain builds. https://ift.tt/3gQgee4

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen