I quit classic in P2, now worried about TBC


I started playing wow when classic was first released, and had a blast leveling and raiding molten core & BWL with my guild. However, at phase3 the game got boring for me because all I was doing log in to do raids, after raid get world buffs and logout until the next week. When I realized I was not having fun anymore I quit my guild and stopped paying for the game.Now, I just heard classic TBC is coming out, and I want to start fresh again. I was playing a warrior on a PvP server and it was a big mistake, now I want to ditch my warrior and start a fresh warlock on a PvE server but I am worried about some things:I've raided only MC and BWL (not counting onyxia but that too) and I have no experience in further raids. Also since I'm going to start a new character on a new server I won't have any items, gold, or any preparations for the upcoming expansion. Even if I start playing now and try to get to level60 before expansion launches, I won't have any valuable naxx or AQ gear. I will be a pleb with barely any gold. Will I still be able to find a guild and be able to raid in TBC? Because if the powerspike goes up like MC > BWL > AQ20 > Naxx > TBC I don't think anyone would want me in their guild. Since I am not an experienced wow player can you guys give me advice on what to do in this short term?

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen