Classic Is it worth coming back at this point?


So long story short, I returned to the game at the end of BfA after a several year long break. Got pretty well prepared for SL. Played it for about a month then quit. It wasn't that I didn't like it, but that I really loved the idea of finally having the opportunity to stay ahead of the curve in an expansion but simply couldn't. I work 12 hour shifts and it was sucking up tons of my free time on my days off running around doing covenant stuff and torghast. I guess that was to be expected but it was a really disappointing realization when I was trying but missing weekly cut offs etc.I'm at the point now where I'm getting the itch to play. So here are my questions. Let's say if this time I could be content to not stay ahead of the curve but at least hover around it, how realistic is that going to be? How much catch up am I looking at? Is torghast/covenant stuff still essential?For clarity, I'll be doing purely PvP. Am I going to be getting slaughtered by people in better gear or will I be able to throw together a decent set fairly quickly? via /r/wow https://ift.tt/3gQaUYf

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen