Classic Addons to help my tanking?


After being a healer the last few xpacs, I decided to make a guardian druid to tank m+ with. My biggest struggle is keeping aggro on multiple targets in a small area, because I have issues with tab targeting the mob I need to taunt or attack to draw aggro. I recently started using threat plates addon, which only shows the bars of the enemies. Is there a macro to tab target the enemy with the lowest threat so that I'm not just tabbing and hoping I pick the correct one? And what other addons would you suggest? Besides threat plates, I have the rotation helper, and once I'm at 60 (58 now) I'll be using the one that shows me which routes and whatnot to take in each dungeon. Thanks for all answers! via /r/wow https://ift.tt/3vynuiZ

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen