I just received a 6 month suspension, does anyone know if this happens often?


I resubbed last night to start playing classic wow so I could get ready for TBC. I have two characters in total across all realms one is like level 2 and the one I was playing i had gotten to level 8 before I got logged off with a notification saying my account had been suspendedIt’s a wow account that I’ve had for years and played shadowlands as recent as January with no issues, this is my first time playing classic wow for more than thirty minutes and I maybe had 5 hours total of play if even that so I’m just really confusedI sent in an appeal, but I know blizzard customer support can be spotty so this kinda sucks. I guess it’s not too bad since I can resub and play on another account under the same Bnet and I hadn’t gotten too far yet

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen