Finally able to return!


So I have finally gotten the chaos of my life, job (sysadmin transitioning to service desk manager), health (yay covid!), and general finances (yay, new job!) into order and am ready to return to playing WoW, specifically Classic (tinkered with Shadowlands for a minute. Not thrilled by it). So what to my wondering eye should appear, but everyone on break and TBC on the horizon. Well, crap. I am looking to re-roll on a US server and would love to get in with a guild who has folks leveling alts or something in preparation for TBC. I tend to level pretty quickly, and can pull my weight in a variety of roles, I just want a good steady group of folks to play with. Anyone out there recruiting? I tend toward DPS (warlock and mage were my two biggest time sinks in vanilla through MoP), but find myself with the masochistic desire to tank this time around for some reason. Some specifics:Central time zone, free after 7pm-ishChronologically grown (nearly 50) but not certain otherwisePlayed LOTS from release until MoP, spotty since thenLooking for a guild that intends to raid in TBC but mayyybe is leveling some alts to prep for itHave always played Horde, but might be flexible for the right groupWilling and able to fill pretty much any role needed, first love is DPS but itching to tankIf you/your guild fit this bill, I'd love to hear from you. I am probably going to be rolling something to dork around with later tonight, but am looking to jump back in righteously tomorrow night.Hope to hear from someone who is interested!

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen