Classic Would a WoD+ classic be successful?


I will not post this in Classic WoW reddit, because there even WotLK is considered retail and isn't allowed. I know that this will take time to even blizzard make WoD classic, but as my favorite expansion, I had this curiosity after they announced TBC.How a "WoD+ classic" would be received? For me even WoD without changes would be welcome, but what about a WoD with parts of the cut content being included?So a WoD with things like Mythic+ (there was mythic in WoD) , Legendary Gorehowl (the model was updated in WoD), more cities, more quests, more missions and things to do would be? (These are few examples).WoD wasn't that bad, their reviews are better than even MoP and BfA, its problem was the release and then lack of content, but a classic one with more content, how would it be? via /r/wow https://ift.tt/3sE3s5E

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen