Classic Last Time I played WOW was Mists of Pandaria. Whats changed? Is It To Late to Get Back into the game?


Hey everyone as the title says I've been away from WOW for a long long time the last time I remember playing was back in 2012 on integrated graphics on my old laptop. I loved the game but due to irl and other stuff I haven't played it in a long time.I never did any raids or anything like that. Or any endgame content the closet thing I did was dungeons and I played all kinds of characters.I remember the leader of the undead race being my favourite thing I think they were on the horde side? So I'm not sure what has happened to the lore/story but I would want to be with the horde. Or possibly the werewolf race I can't remember the name of it please forgive me lol.So my question is this. Is it possible to get back into the game now or is there no point? I've got 0 IDEA whats happening atm. And if it is possible do you lot have any recommendations for classes to play? If it helps I love to play as a Titan in Destiny 2.I know this post may seem weird/random but I generally have no idea and need some help. Thank you in advanced! via /r/wow https://ift.tt/3sBxqag

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen