Classic First Nightmare Key -- (+17) after we died so much we needed to repair and nobody had a repair mount/bot, I left.


I always stuck keys out. But this time it just couldn't work. Our healer couldn't keep up with heals, even with all our defensives. Prideful was a definite wipe each time.Tank kept pulling packs and standing there, and letting packs saunter into him, which was an instant wipe. Followed by people chain running back 1 at a time instead of resetting... meaning 1 wipe ended up being about 7-10 deaths.By +17 keys I'd expect people to have basic spatial awareness.. I've completed bad keys but the unaware tank + overburdened healer combo was a bit much. As the title said, 2 of us needed to repair and we had no means to. They were pulling while I stood there with a broken weapon next to the rogue with broken weapons. Was rough, rogue started hearthing then I followed suit.This is the first time a key gave me a stress headache. via /r/wow https://ift.tt/31CFVWU

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen