Classic Everyone I knew quit.


I'm sitting at 2.7k rio, 10/10M but I play with everyone, regardless of their level and we used to play a lot, so my "sample diversity" is pretty big. In my current list, I have about 20 or so people that I talk with on the regular and I'd say ~100 that I know and keep track of. Out of these 100, I don't actually see nearly anyone logging in anymore, has been like this for at least a month. Out of these who still login, they only login for the weekly raid/dungeon and they don't wanna play more. I asked some of them if this is the same for their friends and it is.This 9.1 bullshit has killed a pretty good expansion. People NEVER come back for patches and now that we know 9.1 is most likely late June/early July (if not worse), this seals the deal for most everyone I know and probably all other players.Sorry for the rant, I'm sad. via /r/wow https://ift.tt/3rIHNYQ

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen