Classic The warrior spot in M+ Meta


Dear Blizzard,I'm a 219 arms warrior, in a mythic raiding guild.I've actually a RIO of 1198. Which is fine.Sadly Im not a mage, a rogue or a boomkin.I dont have a bloodlust, I dont have a battlrez, no heal assist, no healthstones.We have more or less zero utility in the actual M+ set up compared to other classes.I wish I could just go for a +14 (since I've timed them all) without spending two hours to be accepted in a group.You're so good at finding ways to keep us subscribed, and yet so terribly bad at keeping a decent balance to different classes.So what am I supposed to do ? Reroll and redo all the conduits farming and shit cause I didnt roll the good class at start ?P.S.That "Blizzcon" was terrible. via /r/wow https://ift.tt/3b0yGNJ

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen