Classic Is holy priest viable?


I'm looking to get one of my healers up to max. I currently have restoration shaman and a holy priest I'm looking to play at max. I have more mogs and customization on my priest than my shaman and I think I like the aesthetics of the holy priest overall more than the shaman, but I have people telling me that holy priest is one of the worst healers right now and I'll have a hard time finding groups for raiding/mythic +. I am aiming to get keystone master by mainly pugging.I'm just a bit afraid to level up my holy priest because of the community perception of the spec. Most players seem to avoid holy priest because they're behind other healers. I don't mind my shaman, but I just really like the mogs and overall look of holy compared to my shaman... What would you all do in this situation? via /r/wow https://ift.tt/37WtJ6P

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen