Classic Wow... no, really... wow.


I'm a long time Everquest player. I decided to try WoW with some friends because why not. I know I'm late to the bandwagon, but here we are. I paid the sub and screwed around with it for a bit and it was enjoyable enough. So I purchased the heroic shadowlands so I could get with the friends quickly. They are on a full server so I had to click through the warning to get to their server. Tried creating a couple of the "sample" boosted characters to see what seemed fun. I ended up going with the monk. I boosted him to 50. Played for a day. Then I found out the next morning that somehow I was on a new server and not the server that they are on.I contacted customer support and asked for their help. They said, sure, give us more money and we can transfer your character! Um... I'm new, been playing for roughly 2 days now... and you all are trying to get more money out of me instead of helping a new person out? Back and forth, asked for a contact with their corporate, so they said they could refund my shadowlands purchase but not the subscription.So now, instead of helping a new player out who WANTS to play they game, they are losing a potential client, refunding the 60 bucks for Shadowlands, and any income they would have received for a subscription for as long as I would have played... (I've been paying an Even subscription for 15+ years?) This has to be the worst experience I've ever had with a game company.... and it's sad that they would chose trying to get 20 more dollars out of someone over keeping a new player happy...tl:dr WoW customer support sucks for new players. via /r/wow https://ift.tt/3tb6QFJ

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen