Classic Shadowlands is an amazing expansion


I played WoW in Vanilla back in the day before BC. My friends and I tried the 14 day trial hoping we wouldn't like the game which obviously didn't happen. We were hooked right away. I loved the aspect of working together as a team to complete quests. I loved that we each had roles to play that if played correctly would increase our chances of success. Running through dungeons used to be all about strategy and teamwork versus the steam rolling it has become.During the trial we were huge newbs. I remember wandering around Elwyn forest looking for sheep to skin so we could get wool for our tailor. I remember turning my pally into a one button heal bot using macros that select the team member with lowest percent health then chose the appropriate rank heal and heal them. I would tell my buddy sitting next to me "I have to pee. I'm on follow. Hit this button on my keyboard if anyone needs health. By the end of the 14 day trial my buddies and I were officially hooked and willing to give our $14 a month to Bliz for many years to come. We often reminisce about our favorite memories that we think of fondly. Right before Lich King when Kara was nerfed we three maned the first boss (with mostly fresh max level chars) and the temporary one too. Good times.We progressed through various expansions over the years. Lich king was pretty good and still is one of my favorites. I would say after panda we stopped really playing much. A new expansion would come out and we were back into it for about 30 days or so and then we would lose interest.I had some extra time over the holidays and decided to give Shadowlands a try hoping for some of that good old WoW that I remember. Of course nothing can compare with Vanilla (even classic although it's close). Shadowlands, however, has been a huge breath of fresh air. It's a beautiful expansion with amazing storylines. I describe it as a combo of D3 and WoW to my buddies who I'm trying to get back into retail WoW. This is the first time I wanted to continue questing after reaching level cap to see where the story goes. I love the story progression, and I can't wait to see how it ends for each covenant (Venthyr is were it's at btw).So I just wanted to say thank you to the devs and artists at blizz for building this amazing experience. I can tell a lot of hard work and sweat went into this expansion because it shows. Please continue to do amazing things with the WoW experience. via /r/wow https://ift.tt/3tc08PA

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen