Classic Returning player looking for tips on working towards BfA Pathfinder achievements (I don't have SL expansion)


I've came back to the game after a few years' break. I don't have Shadowlands (or plan to have soon), but I want to focus only on Battle of Azeroth for now and unlock flying first. I'm level 50 and so far I have completed the Loremaster part of the achievement (I only did most necessary quests needed for it to complete). Are there any catch up mechanisms since BfA is already past content? Which part of achievement should I focus on? The Wowhead pathfinder tool shows I need to do an Azerothian Diplomat, Wide world quest and complete war campaign. Should I focus on one? Or start all at once? I would love to hear the tips, because I know nothing about BfA except for the quests I did for the Loremaster. via /r/wow https://ift.tt/3pAAxOp

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen