Classic Macro for mounting in different areas


I am famliar with /cast [flyable] Invinvcible But, is there any way to create a macro for different mount call for different zones? I mean combining if statement with working variables in macro section. I am not that good at writing macros so I dont know how much freedom macros have but I look for something like;/run local zoneName=GetRealZoneName() /cast [zoneName="The Maw"] Corridor Creeper /cast [zoneName="Oribos"] Invincible /cast [zoneName="Revendreth"] Sky GolemSummon favorite mount kinda works like this but this way I can specifically select for zones for herb farming or in the maw. Would appreciate any tips on working with variables and if statements on creating this via /r/wow https://ift.tt/36wlGwV

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen