Can I still find groups for quest and dungeons if I got back into Classic now?


I never got to play Vanilla way back when... but I gave Classic a try when it released and had a blast with it. I’d like to try it again now, but are there still enough players to run quest/dungeons with? I have no interest in lvl boosting.For me, in any adventure game or mmo I’ve played, I’m one of those players that enjoys the journey and adventure. I love questing and exploring in WoW, and other adventure mmo’s, like FF14. When I get to end game, I tend to lose interest and stop playing. I just don’t find the end game raid grind fun at all. When I get there, I either take a break, or make a new character. I love the journey, which is why I’m hesitating on trying Classic again. If I can still find groups for content before endgame I would be interested.So, what’s the state of the game now? I know theres no single perfect answer, as it can vary by server community. But I’d still like to hear from players here.

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen