Classic Help with a macro


I play with my wife and kids. It can be a bit like herding cats sometimes. We are currently using this macro as it allows them to focus me and attack my target, it does not however allow them to use any other attack but the one in the macro against this target as it doesn't also become their target.(for any other spell besides the one in the macro)The macro we are using is/cast [mod:shift,@player][@focustarget,exists] [] arcane missilesThis works great unless they cast another spell and then since they were only targeting my target it won't work for them, they have to press tab and hope it stays on the same target. I'd like one macro to rule them all.It works fine with a level 20 mage, not so much for a level 20 BM hunter. Hope this makes sense.Thanks for any and all help! via /r/wow https://ift.tt/2JdwXKb

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen