Classic Having issue when trying to log on a specific character


Ok first of all sorry if formatting is all screwed up, writing this on a phoneSo ever since Shadowlands launched, I have issues trying to log in on one of my specific charactersI tried all the other 9 that I have and all are fineBut when I try to log in on this one, I get stuck on a really, really long loading screen and what happens is, after like 5,6 seconds the loading bar fills, and then it's just stuck there, and after like half an hour it either sends me back to log in screen with the error "you have been disconnected from the server" or at first two days it would send me back to character select screen with the error "world server is down"And the worst part about this is it's my bank alt with lots of gold, mats and all kinds of stuff on bank and AH and I simply just can't access any of those anymoreI tried disabling all add-ons and also tried repairing, none of which worked, any idea what is going on with my game?Also is there anyway I could move those items and the gold to another one of my characters without logging in on the bank alt(the one with issue)?Sorry if this doesn't belong here just don't know anywhere else to ask this via /r/wow https://ift.tt/3qf1CHp

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen