Classic Best Covenants for Alts (open world content)


Hi there,There's a lot of covenant-picking guide out there but all of them are based on by simming DPS in raid/M+ environments (with bosses). However I yet to find a guide to help picking covenants and soulbinds for my farmer alts. It's quite different than the main/raid/m+ needs because playing an open world content requires different tools to play, sometimes even the stat priority is different. I would need a specific stat over the others for killing a boss level Patchwerk for 5 min by standing still, or with adds, while a different stat may be better for jumping in and out from combat to combat every 20 sec killing small HP mobs while gathering herbs. Just as the stats, the usefulness of the chosen covenants could be different too.I have alts for every class and I'd like to read about what covenants/soulbind to choose for them. Could you recommend a guide where this is included or may I ask for some recommendation for classes?Thank you in advance, via /r/wow https://ift.tt/3q90XY6

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen