So, what made you leave a guild?


I've left two guilds in classic, first one literally fell apart because we couldn't clear BWL. The 2nd guild I left after the warrior GM LC'd one of the ZG set healing rings to himself for flask set, when I, as a healer needed it. He said don't worry about it as the next raid healing ring was mine and that didn't settle well with me.In TBC, my guild at the time couldn't get enough raiders for gruul's lair and had to pug a number of spots. One of the pugs won a roll for something and my GM said in voice comms "I really dont wanna give this to a pug so I'm not going to.'' So he processed to lie saying he couldn't give the item to him, then promptly gave it to a guildie, and this was before loot trading was a thing. The main tank quit over it and I gquit shortly after as I REALLY didn't like that and the entire fiasco burnt me from raiding entirely at that point.

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen