Classic Over 70k honorable kills missing from my account


Years ago, I believe around MoP or WoD era, I noticed that my honorable kill count was way lower than it should be. I ticketed a GM and they told me it was merely a display bug. They said I could see the real number on the armory and track my progress that way.I tried this out, and it worked! I continued to check my progress online every once and a while. When I checked more recently (right before prepatch) though, the armory was suddenly showing the same low number as my achievement progress bar in game.Now, I had earned the 100k honorable kill achievement in 2010, but when I looked at my progress for the 250k achievement, it displayed 73k/250k. My main alone has 145k honorable kills.My armory shows these discrepancies: https://ift.tt/2Jh5g2u GMs are saying 73k is the "correct" number, that they can't give achievement credit, that I should just submit a bug report, etc. I posted on the bug forums and submitted a bug report in game. Hoping I'll have more success on reddit.I haven't been able to find reports on similar issues. It seems like usually if someone is missing HKs it's usually a small number. I wouldn't mind missing a few, but this bug would put me back hundreds of hours. Has anyone else had an issue like this before? via /r/wow https://ift.tt/35N9OW2

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen