Classic If I pre-order Shadowlands, what content will I have access to now as a returning player?


EDIT: Thank you everyone for the info!​Hi all,Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere, I did look at the Shadowlands FAQ and didn't quite get the info I was looking for.I'm a returning player, I think I last played WoW with... Cataclysm, maybe? Probably an expansion after that or so, either way it's been a while. I understand from the fact that the current expansion content won't be part of the base game until Shadowlands launches, but what exactly does that mean for a player like me?My intent is that I'm bored right now and am looking for a game to play. Shadowlands looks interesting, so I thought I'd pre-order it and maybe start working up a character to get ready for the expansion. Will I be able to do so without the latest expansions, or will I be blocked a ways back until Shadowlands officially launches and the current expansion moves to the base game? Does it make sense for a player like me to get back into the game now or will I not be able to enjoy any of the pre-launch patch stuff without the current expac? Should I just wait for November launch?Thanks! via /r/wow https://ift.tt/2TIaIgQ

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen