What are your biggest Classic regrets?


My biggest regrets are probably pretty tame compared to others but I'm interested to hear what other people's regrets or mistakes in Classic have been so far.For me I made a night elf, a gnome, and two humans all that made it to 60. All dudes. I wish I had made one of the two male humans a female cause the lack of variety triggers me really bad. One human male is more than enough. Two just makes me not want to play one of them.I also wish I had invested in certain materials early. I had a lot of money to invest into a couple things like Black Lotus or Edgemasters that could have made me buckets of money down the line. My profession choices were more towards raiding not towards gold farming which helped in some ways but hurt in others.

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen