Classic Wow party game ideas?


I’m attempting to throw my wonderful, child-at-heart husband a wow-themed date night on his birthday. I sadly know very little about Wow in general, but I know he would just BEAM if I managed to pull it off for him.I’ve already got some decorations and the Warcraft cookbook, BUT, I would love to hear if anyone has any ideas as to actual games or activities that the two of us could do together that correspond with the game.I was hoping to maybe come up with a few pub-game-style activities that have a Warcraft touch. We are both very silly, and he would be happy to play something as simple as darts or cards with me, so long as it had a fun, wow twist. He usually plays a demonhunter, if that is important.I think it could also be fun to send him on a “quest” for the night, somehow, if I can figure out how that works... also, any fun ideas for wow themed prizes to put in a treasure chest?Any and all input would be greatly appreciated :) via /r/wow https://ift.tt/33bDNXK

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen