Classic Just found out about mythic+ in SL


So my friend that I run mythics with all the time just told me about the changes coming to SL and I am incredibly disappointed. I can't pvp and usually don't have time to raid. So mythics have been my go to source for gear. After hearing about the changes I feel like the Dev Team told me to bend over and took advantage of me without lube.How the hell did they think this was a good idea? I mean, I guess I can live with the ilvl drop, but the fact that only one person gets gear per run is the worst idea I've heard of. Like what the hell?So players that don't like raiding are just boned. Players that don't have time to raid are boned AND betrayed. Seems legit. That's Blizz for killing my desire to play SL after getting me pumped all year.Is there somewhere we can give feedback? Even though we all know it's just going to be ignored because "we know what we're doing." Even though history shows they spend a minimum of 2/3 of an expansion trying to fix stupid shit they threw in.My disappointment is immeasurable. via /r/wow https://ift.tt/2SbOEug

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen