Classic Can I beat WoW on Level 20 Starter Edition?


I recently got WoW, first time ever playing. I play on a Laptop (Not strong at all but manages to still play) [Acer E-521].My person is Undeadmedic He is a Horde - Undead - Monk Realm is ThunderlordI only have the starter edition and it is still downloading though I am able to play (over 20gb for my laptop will take weeks the speed it is going.) I already hit level 20 and the game recommend that I upgrade with subscription. I made it pass the part where Sylvannas the Bashee Queen got report that the undead you was with got ambush and got blew up in the caves.There are so much quest but since all the enemies I fought the same level as I am (lvl 20 or lvl 21), will I be able to beat the game or final boss only in starter edition?Keep in mine, I am new to WoW and only know a bit from Hearthstone the card game. via /r/wow https://ift.tt/3ijTXCp

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen