Classic Best Horde Server for Casual Tryhard?


Background about me: I’m a long time, MMO gamer (EQ, EQ2, WoW, TOR, ESO, FFXIV) who took a decade long break from WoW post-Cataclysm and returned a couple months ago. I’ve a couple toons but my main is an Alliance, level 120, iLvl 450, Arms Warrior on Hakkar.In all MMOs I usually have periods of completely casual gaming and other periods where I do sweaty, endgame raid progression. A lot of the time however, I’m somewhere in between. I always work for the best build possible and do as much research and fine tuning as I can, without it becoming a chore. I shoot to be near the top of DPS charts within groups suited to my capabilities, to be able to heal content suited to my gear levels, to learn content well enough to Tank and lead with ease, etc. Sometimes I fuck up though, other times I just want to run casually and not worry about stuff, and I don’t ever want to feel like I can’t PUG without having to worry about randoms jump down my throat.Basically, I’m an MMO Goldilocks: I want my sweat levels juuuust right. Are there any medium-high population, NA/US servers, where a Horde player like the above, can have a good time?tl;dr Title, NA/US? 🙏 via /r/wow https://ift.tt/2ScttYY

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen