How do I level in this game


I'm level 52 warlock, playing horde on EU server called Gehennas.I know it was already late to start but I did it, a week or two ago I started playing classic for the first time. I don't understand how do I suppose to get to level 60 because any zone I enter I get constantly dumpstered by level 60 alliance players, who obviously got nothing more to do than running around and killing players who are not same level as they are (funny thing - level 60 players of different factions are literally paying zero attention to one another, but if you are level 50 - its time to die for you somehow).I was leveling in UnGoro, got killed 3-4 times by paladin in full t2 set and then couple of times by a mage (not a leveler, also t2 set), I decide to play the next day because I was literally bored of running to my corpse the whole evening.Next day I went into blasted lands and guess who was there? Same paladin, and also hunter, they had a lot of fun for sure hunting me down in this location for 2 hours while I was trying to complete those quests in there.I thought to myself - maybe those 2 zones are popular between players level 60 for some reason maybe Ishould change the zone again. Well, Felwood was not any different, you constantly getting killed by mages and rogues who even doesn't mind to wait near your corpse.I waited a hour then went to next zone which was Winterspring and then logged off because I got so frustrated by all this stuff, like it took me a week to get from level 50 to level 52 and its not because I'm slow or something, its because I just cant get it to the monsters and kill them in peace. I logged off and didnt launch wow for 2 days.Today I logged and went to kill some Yetis, it wasn't long either. Firstly I got killed by a rogue in t2, then I ressed and got killed by a mage and a hunter who was killing Yetis in this location (all 3 were lvl60), funny thing, this hunter didnt attack me before, but at the moment the mage came and started to cast a spell then he started to chase me too. But neither of them did anything to a level 60s who were running near them all the time.I just don't understand this mentality those players have. Is it like really fun to kill players who are 10 level lower than you and doesn't touch players that are on the same level and gear level as you are? Is it like more fun somehow? And what, right now for me to get to 60 is to fuck up my sleeping schedule and leveling while people are asleep or buy a boost in dungeon? This is just pathetic at this point.I literally lost all interest in playing this game somehow. I'm not asking for a advice, just wanted to say that I really got dissapointed.

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen