Classic Coming Back - Questions


Hello,I played classic WoW (from like 10+ years ago, not the 2019 version...i think i stopped in 2007 or 2008) and really enjoyed raiding back in the day. I stopped due to life...but I'm ready to come back for shadowlands. I have a level 85 rogue with all the gear from Zul'Gurub, BWL, Molten Core, Naxx, etc. I'm sure none of that is relevant now, but figured I'd mention it. Is any of that what used to be really good gear or professions/skills meaningful at this point?It seems like a LOT has changed since I played. I'm trying to get an idea what to expect as a basically new player. I know some other people that are going to be playing as well so I'll likely need to transfer servers. Is it worth paying to have my rogue moved or would it not really matter with Shadowlands? Everyone starts at a low level, right? If anyone has any information about the game in general that you think would be helpful for me to hear I'd greatly appreciate it.Has anyone else that was in the same boat as me in regards to coming back from such a long time ago recently and wanted to share their experience? via /r/wow https://ift.tt/34ME7xk

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen