Classic Newcomer to wow, question about pvp


Im aware of the fact that big majority of players who are playing since the beginning of expansion are geared to the teeth, stacked on corruptions, azerite traits, corruption resistance etc.... I just recently started playing, atm about 400ilvl. Im thinking of not even bothering with progressing my character further since new expansion is comming very soon and all the gear and corruptions i collect are going to become irrelevenat/get deleted (become outdated) or whatever...I really want to play pvp, however, since everyone is so stacked rn, its extremely hard for me to compete. I know about stats scaling and all that stuff but corruptions are just so strong when you are stacked with them and you are playing versus player who doesnt have any.My question is :Would i be better off just playing my lvl110 character in arenas so i can get matched with other 110s who dont have any corruptions (like me) so i get more balanced games? would it work? via /r/wow https://ift.tt/3154Q4F

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen