Classic Returning player, EU(from US) or US servers?


Hi, I am a returning player to wow, but I have a couple of questions. I need Reddit's opinion and help! I have played between late Wrath and early Legion on EU servers, acquiring achievements/mounts/pets and gold, some of which are pretty rare and took a considerable amount of time to acquire. Since Legion, I have moved to the US, and as such, I have a couple of questions if anybody else plays on EU from the US. Is the ping bearable, and are there guilds that raid US time? Or is it worth it more to start playing in the US from scratch? I already have Legion bought on both accounts, and I noticed on the US I don't have mounts and achievements I used to have in EU.Thank you! via /r/wow https://ift.tt/3dLUzyG

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen