30 instance cap and Scarlet Monastery


I started farming SM for fadeleaf+grave moss for greater shadow protection potions, which is a very quick reset (like 5 minutes per reset). When I reset, it only says "Scarlet Monastery has been reset" even though I go into GY, Lib, and Armory each time and they are all reset.​Does this mean that I am going to be able to do 10 rounds per day of each of GY, Lib, and Armory before I reach the 30 instance cap, or am I going to be able to do 30 rounds per day of one instance called Scarlet Monastery?​I remember from boosting that you can enter 5 each of Armory and Cath per hour, but I am not sure if it works like this for the 30 per day instance limit. Anybody know? If nobody does, I will edit this post with my findings after I have done it for a while.

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen