Classic Feasible to come back after 10 yrs just for battlegrounds pvp?


Are there ways to power level to max (including any paid methods) and get decent enough gear to just spam battlegrounds, without running much dungeons/raids? Running bg's was my favorite thing, with the very occasional dungeon or raid.On the other hand, I still want to do some pve over time on older content, maybe to collect stuff or transmog. I watched a vid of the "new player experience" in Shadowlands where a new character starts on a boat expedition then begins the Battle for Azeroth expansion. Is this available right now or do I need to wait for Shadowlands? If not, where do we start today, in Northshire Abbey as before since Vanilla? Would my 10 year old character continue where they left off? Or should I just start a new one - I probably prefer to anyway, got some emotional baggage on my old toons during college.. via /r/wow https://ift.tt/2XjfQdO

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen