Classic Transferring WoW into SSD from HD


Hi everyone, I had a quick question to see if there was any way to transfer all my WoW files from my hard drive (HD) to my solid-state drive (SSD). I want to believe it is as simple as a drag and drop but I am not 100% certain that will work. My main concern is that I do not want to lose all my profiles on all my addons.I had to delete WoW a while ago because my frames were dropping here and there and I lost all my profiles so I had to rebuild my UI and addons from scratch. I am not particularly fond of doing that again.Another question that I have is, what are the pros and cons of having WoW files in my SSD vs. my HD?So overall, is there any way I can transfer my WoW files from my HD to my SSD without losing all my profiles and addons so when I boot WoW up, nothing has changed except maybe faster boot uptime. And what are the pros and cons of WoW in my SSD vs HD? Thanks, guys! via /r/wow https://ift.tt/2YhBekP

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen