Classic Girl wants to start steaming trying her best at wow


So I’ve been playing wow for a few years now and I’ve got the basics but after playing for so long I still feel like I know absolutely nothing. To the point where I’m afraid of high level dungeons because I always get called out for not pulling my weight. I was thinking maybe a fun way to improve my skills would be to start streaming my journey as a way to get helpful tips and motivation. I’ve never really had a group or friends before on wow other than past boyfriends to show me the ropes, so I thought this would be a fun way to connect with others.My question would be since I’m not super familiar with wow streaming would this be something people would be interested in interacting with? Or am I just spending a bunch of money and time on watching me play by myself? Can a 23 year old mediocre female player with absolutely no streaming experience be entertaining? via /r/wow https://ift.tt/35kbNk1

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen