Classic Trial of style should be a permanent event
Hämta länk
Facebook
X
Pinterest
E-post
Andra appar
It’s so much fun and always sad to see it go. They should make it permanently available and expand on it even further. via /r/wow https://ift.tt/344CEjl
Been doing Naxx on 26 characters every week since T3 reintroductionso 6 weeks doing it (156 Naxx)In the first 5 weeks I got 3 Lamented Crusader items (all after the droprate increase)this week I got 7, including at one point 4 Lamented gloves in 7 consecutive Dented gloves, with 2 Lamented gloves consecutivelyI know that low drop rate probabilities can create this kind of extremely rare outlyers but it feels unlikelyDid someone else notice a bump this week? I wonder if they did not buff the droprate again (this time stealthly). It would actually make sense, the drop rate is absolutly ridiculous in addition to the gold price.One possible thing as well (but honestly I have trouble beleiving it) is something that I remember someone theorized very early, which is that once you unlocked the appearance of one of the green/blue/epic item that you can find in Dented items, you have less chance to get that item again, thus more chance to get Lamented items - I religiously make sure to unlock a...
So I like armor sets as much as anyone, but I could also go for maybe a fresh surge of just random looking stuff of various colors/tints. I think it would be cool if we could mix and match a little bit more, not saying there needs to be a large number just a few more bits and bobs to fill out certain looks. Maybe some neon colored stuff like back in vanilla. Just a thought, thoughts? via /r/wow https://ift.tt/2HgKICX
Transmog questions from a new player, If I delete a sword for example, Can I later make another sword look like that previous sword.Do I currently need to own a weapon to make another look like it, or do I just have to have owned it in the past? via /r/wow https://ift.tt/2JqGZ7b
Kommentarer
Skicka en kommentar