Classic Leveling with the boost


I know, I know, not another "what's the best way to level?" But I'm curious as to how people are doing it in a 100% boosted world. I got from 20-60 on my nightborne rogue after two nights of just doing dungeons that toom roughly ten hours. I'm curious if dungeons are still worth my time since they seem to be taking much longer with similar payoff. It could be a placebo - I still dread the 60-80 window a lot but I plan to be doing the same thing for another character so I wanna know how everyone else was doing it. Yes I know, I should be questing at the same time, but I tend to get fatigued when I do that. I might not if I do it now, what with the leveling being so much faster. I was planning on only dungeons all the way up to pandaria, then dungeons and questing, then just questing from draenor and invasions during legion and bfa. So tell me, what have you been doing and how many alts do you plan to level? I'm doing two and a half, the half being one that was already 60 when the boost came out. via /r/wow https://ift.tt/2JsVRSg

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen