Classic How important are essences?


I wanted to get Condensed life force and realized that i need something from a previous raid, did the LFR version of it and got 1 for every boss thar drops it, meaning that i'll get the essence in 3 weeks but then to level it up i'll need to wait another 6 weeks and rank 3 its another 12 weeks doing only LFRAs far as i know guilds aren't running Azshara anymore and unless i do normal/heroic Azshara then it will take a ridiculous amount of time and if i dont do mythic azshara then i wont even get rank 4.I want to raid mythic and getting up to to speed has been really hard, a lot of shit to learn on top of my class and all but it has been doable ( mostly because of the quarantine ) but this is just too much, it actually makes me want to quit the game.Is this it? Can i raid without getting my essences? Will good guilds take me? Am i too late for the party? via /r/wow https://ift.tt/2QVTJH5

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen