Classic What do you think about character boosts and will they get removed with Shadowlands?


I got the urge to play WoW after a years break and was gonna bring a few friends with me who have never played WoW. I was hyping us all up with an excitement adventure from Durotar to Barrens, from Outlands to Northrend and eventually finally reaching that max level which not every player can achieve only to find out you'll just get a free level 110 or even 120 with the expansions and we turned away.I then found out the level cap will be decreased with Shadowlands and it got me thinking are they taking the leveling experience back to the roots and maybe remove the character boosts? I feel like if they'd implement a classic type leveling experience (a bit faster would also be acceptable) to retail we'd have a great game I'd be excited to come back to.I do see why character boosts exist as there are so many expansions and levels, but for me personally there's no value in having a max level character anymore especially as I'm not that into the end game stuff. At least make them so the boosts are only available if you have traditionally leveled a max level first.What do you think about character boosts? via /r/wow https://ift.tt/31fr0Rl

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen