Absolutely useless (but interesting) fact about rez sickness


So, I was checking some stuff on my past streams and remembered I captured a video of this unusual phenomenon:https://ift.tt/2Oh7lem streams suck, don't dwell on that too much, just watch like 1 minute from 38:08)So, I death-warped to Darkshire with just a few XP away from leveling to 11 (for those who don't know, rez sickness starts at level 11 with 1 minute and increases by 1 minute each level you gain until it reaches max 10 minute length).In this clip, I am level 10 (no rez sickness at this level) and about to spirit rez in Darkshire, an area which I have not discovered yet (I'm just a few XP from leveling, so discovering the area will level me). You would THINK that upon spirit rezzing, I will first rez and immediately gain rez sickness based on my current level (10 - which is no rez sickness) and THEN discover the area and level to level 11, but not so. Leveling takes priority, so from the server standpoint, I spirit rezzed, then gained XP and leveled to 11, and THEN gained the rez sickness debuff based on my NEW level 11.I know, this is completely useless info, but don't say the title didn't warn ya!

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen