Warning: Auctionator Add-On will get you banned


TLDR: sob story + Selling items with Auctionator add on trigged the bot detection losing me a couple months of character progress.Classic wow has been my first real MMO experience since runescape; and I guess now it will be my last.When I started playing classic, my friends and this subreddit told me all the cool add ons to download to make the game more convenient and easier to jump into. I wasn't playing for the nostalgia, just because it was a fun game, and all my friends were playing.Ive been using Auctionator since release which finds the lowest buy and sell values to make using the auction house easier to use. But today, it finally got me banned, since I guess it was too powerful.I wish I could have gotten some kind of warning before I got account suspended for 6 months; or if I could have gotten banned sooner so I didn't waste my money on subscriptions and so much time finally getting to level 60 and joining a guild that I liked.I'm just heartbroken that I can't play with friends and guild mates now. Last week was the first time our guild downed ragnaros and I am halfway to finishing my Onyxia attunement so I can join in on the fun there.

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen