I'm a thistle tea user, used it a lot in vanilla, AMA


So yeah, I'm an American thistle tea user, I used it in retail when it was rampant, so I know a lot about it.​Ok, I know I'm a bitch for using it. I know I abuse it to top the dps meters and I also know it's very unfair for most of you who don't play rogue. I know it's not cool to use it on the 1st boss in molten core and then pretend I have an emergency so the whole raid has to wait for the cooldown of the next thistle tea so I can use it again on the second boss.That being said, I'm well versed in the use of the substance. I know where to get it, how to craft it, how to abuse it.For every molten core, I bring about 30 thistle tea to be sure. I often get messages of angry fury warriors and they even try to bribe me so I don't use it. Once, a GM whispered me and asked me to not use it for one day, I said ok but I lied and used it anyway because I don't care about GMs. :PI wrote some macros to use it more efficiently and I learned how to program to automate the crafting of it while I watch anime.I farm it on my 2 accounts. On my server, people talk about me as the king of thistle tea (in Stormwind at least), I basically own the market for it. Blizzard knows the power I have on the auction house but they are too afraid to make a move. Needless to say I'm the only provider on my server and people respect me a lot.People don't understand the true value of my knowledge, so feel free to ask me anything about thistle tea and how to not get caught using it. If you are nice I might even share my special ice cream thistle tea recipe with you.Plz give me attention.

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen