Classic Thoughts on wow community going into new year


Hi all, here is just a bit of a thought on the wow community. We all know that there are toxic players out there, and we always remember our interactions with those players for sure, but there are also lots of really amazing people who play this game, be it in raiding, mythic plus, farming gold, just doing the daily world quests, collecting pets, or any other diverse contents. I know this from experience, since I've played the game over lots of years and met amazing people in a variety of guilds, of all ages (some of the nicest people I have met were from I believe a senior citizens guild on my server) and skills levels.​But one thing that can be undeniably very difficult in wow is finding really nice and cool people who are active when you are, are doing the content you want to do, and *who you click with personally*. My reason for posting this was that I was recently going through a rough patch with the game, not really clicking with any of the guilds I joined even though they were full of very nice people to be sure, but did find a guild recently that I am happy to call home and look forward to the new raid with.​Anyway my whole point in making this post was just to remind people that it's important to like the people you play with, otherwise you can get burnt out, and sometimes playing with new people makes all the difference :) via /r/wow https://ift.tt/2ZCBGIU

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen