Classic Quick question on Essences


I really wanna revive my SPriest alt before 8.3 comes around but i always get a bit tilted about having to grind the essences all over again. But there are some essences that aren't related to a quest or a rep grind, but rather an achievement. Let's say Blood of the Enemy or Lucid Dreams.If i have the achievement required to buy the rank 3 of those on my main, would i still have to farm the achievement again on another character? I have zero problems with farming, let's say, the pearls or the marks of honor back, but doing dailies in Nazjatar for rank 3 Lucid Dreams is boring as fuck and i don't want to do that ever again. I don't even wanna mention the PvP needed for rank 3 BotE. via /r/wow https://ift.tt/2SJRjNg

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen