Classic I can't control my characters at all and it's infuriating. Anyone else experienced this?


I'm playing with all my graphical settings set to the minimum on a 2014 Macbook Pro (with maxed out specs, quad core i7, SSD, 16gb RAM, running macOS Catalina), which I understand isn't ideal but it's what I'm working with. In about a month I'm planning on getting the Acer Helios 300 with the 1660ti card, which I've heard is pretty good for games.My FPS is pretty high, my internet connection is pretty good, my latency is low, I don't use addons, and I don't have any keybindings that could be causing this, so I have no idea what's going on here. I posted on the Blizz forums about a month ago and they had no idea what was going on either. I've tried this at home, at friends' houses, at my folks' house, and every time it's the same.Basically what's happening is that my characters just move on their own. When I press any directional key my toon will just run indefinitely until I press another directional key. When I'm standing still and I'm not pressing any directional keys, the toon will either float forward or backward a few tiles without any input from me. When I press the tab key to focus an enemy, my toon will jolt in a random direction. Sometimes the game just freezes and I die, and I don't know I'm dead until I get booted to the main menu screen. Sometimes (about 50% of the time) the game will get stuck on a loading screen for more than a minute. Sometimes (rarely) I'll fall through the floor of the game and die. When I teleport to a new location either by summon, by a portal, or when I've recently stepped off a flight path it takes 10-20 seconds for the NPCs to show up.Again, there's no real FPS lag happening here, it usually happens when my FPS is high, and there are no connection issues. Raiding is fine. Warfronts are fine. BGs are mostly fine. For Mythic+ it's pretty bad, for open world it's very bad, and for arenas it's completely unplayable. I did a heroic warfront last night and it was great the entire time, then I tried a couple arenas and the team I was fighting didn't even load on my side until the game informed me I was dead.I have no issues in any other programs or games, it's just WoW. I tried 'scan and repair', it didn't help at all, I tried deleting and rebuilding the WTF/Cache/plus the other folder I forget the name of, files and it didn't help at all, I tried uninstalling the entire game and reinstalling it, didn't help at all; I'm at a total loss at this point. I don't know what I can do other than buying a new computer, but seeing as this is mostly happening either in arenas or open world travel, I'm not sure it's caused by the computer. via /r/wow https://ift.tt/2SIyytB

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen