Account suspended for alleged "botting" / 3rd party programs


So, needless to say im posting this because I didn't bot, and blah blah people probably aren't gonna believe me but lets all operate assuming im right.I have been halfassing Alterac Valley for a few hours a day, watching The Witcher/ Mandalorian while autorunning in a line towards FWGY, and then participating in the drek zerg rush. I havent contributed much, but I do damage and get some kills. Yet, I find I have been banned for botting, presumably from people reporting me in AV.I have submitted an appeal, opened a live chat ticket, and I am frankly upset and worried this suspension wont be lifted because I hear blizzard has a history of standing by their fuckups and refusing to admit they made a mistake.My character is Menethil, on Stalagg. I recently was on the State of Stalagg podcast, and I am very well known on the server.What are the odds my suspension will be lifted? I DIDNT BOT BTW.

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg i den här bloggen